Monday, July 23, 2012

It's not all about the mountains

The great thing about being hardcore is that you can be hardcore in anything...not just in climbing mountains.

2012 is the year of hardcore balls-out gardening; if you are going to garden, you might as well go balls-out.  We have two mighty rows of random vegetables: one snap pea, two broccoli, two brussel sprouts, one eggplant, one cucumber, two zucchini, and one PUMPKIN.  Special emphasis on the plant that has decided to take over the garden.


"Oh, I have all this room on the right side...?  I think I'll grow straight towards the f#cking peas!  What an a$$hole" - Mike Griffith  (he is very passionate about gardening)


Those poor little f#cking peas are getting smashed into the fence designed to keep out bunnies and chickens.

This adorable moment is brought to you by Butters.


Caption contest:

"I'll never let go, Jack.  I promise"

"If only I was a cat and I could jump over a 2 ft fence..."

"I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you"

"Rawr, bad kitty"

"The grass is so much greener on the other side of the fence"

No comments:

Post a Comment