1. BBQ oysters and wine. But not just a couple of oysters and glass of wine, that wouldn't be hardcore. We are talking a dozen oysters each, a bottles of wine (each), sitting outside under a string of white lights, listening to jazz on Pandora and petting Butters.
2. Driving/Riding in the Oldsmobile. All of the windows are down, the sun is out and Sublime is in the CD player.
3. Boundary Bay. A giant plate of imperial nachos, a vegan tofu sandwich with potatoes, two glasses of Scotch Ale and laughing with our Bellingham friends.
4. Quiet night at home. Snowed in (with power), a roaring fire, a large supply of red wine and an intense game of Scrabble.
5. Zac Brown Band. Live at the Gorge, with our good friends, beers-a-plenty and singing along to Chicken Fried.
6. Nature. The peaceful quiet of being out in nature. Whether it is on a mountain, on a trail, in a boat on the water, or in the woods there is no work emails to answer, no television shows that NEED to be watched or responsibilities to attend to.